OneNote Diagnostics is a tool designed to help you send diagnostics and activity logs to Microsoft’s support team to help you better understand and resolve certain issues you might be experiencing with their popular Office app.
OneNote is a note-taking app that allows you to record any information you might want to retain and use later, as well as share the notes with others.
What is new in official version 22.214.171.124:
Added the MacOS client.
Fixes the following issues:
– Incorrect values displayed for ‘Time Since Last Use’ for ‘OneNote Standard’ saved note and ‘OneNote Shared’ note, and for the entire history.
– Logs recorded by the MacOS client would not be properly saved to the OneNote Note History.
– Fixed the issue where the tool would fail to record when recording from OneNote in full-screen mode, if the active window had a certain size.
– Added the OneNote test log test file and fixed the issue where it wasn’t accessible when the app is installed, but not used.
– Fixed the issue where the tool wouldn’t work when installing from the OneNote.app shortcut on the MacOS client.
– Fixed the issue where the tool wouldn’t work when installing on non-English language versions of OneNote.
– Fixed the issue where the tool would not attach or load the OneNote diagnostic log when the Note History folder location was changed, and also added a workaround.
– Fixed the issue where the tool would not work when adding multiple log files to the log that the tool would save and load.
– Fixed the issue where the tool would stop functioning, when the device is unable to connect to Wi-Fi.
– Fixed the issue where the tool would stop functioning after several minutes of not being used.
– Fixed the issue where the tool wouldn’t record certain types of activities, such as adding and editing the notes in the OneNote client, if the app was launched before the first use of the tool.
– Fixed the issue where the tool wouldn’t open after the first use.
– Fixed the issue where the tool would stop functioning, after the tool would open while the active window wasn’t at the full-screen size.
– Fixed the issue where the tool would stop functioning, when pressing the ‘Ok’ button in the app’s error dialog.
– Fixed the issue where the tool would not work after a reboot.
– Fixed the issue where the 384a16bd22
ExpertGPS 4 61 Crack Full Version
c1130 k9w8 tar.124 25e.jam
Split Second Velocity 2010 keygen
New! wrong turn 2 tamil dubbed free 143golkes
poliscript 3000 crack
advanced rar repair 1.2 full version free downloadinstmank
X Force Keygen 3ds Max 2015
cut viewer turn free download with crack and 28
bojanke za odrasle pdf download
Windows Doctor 126.96.36.199 Portable Keygen – Crackingpatching
azov films fkk indian ranch
Download Full Beiimaan Love
realtek rtl8201cl lan driver download windows 7
DLC Boot 3.4 Build 170615 (x86x64) Full [SadeemPC] download pc
download Manjhi The Mountain Man 1080p
yennai arindhaal full movie with english subtitles download languagegolkes
miracle accounting software free download full version with crackgolkes
daisy van heyden bettie a go go 15
avatar the legend of korra season 2 torrent download
Active Tectonics: Earthquakes, Uplift, and Landscape Edward A. Keller pdf
This macro allows you to save the data you are entering in a sheet as a tab delimited (.txt) file with the macro as the header. This macro also allows you to rename that file and save it as an xls file. This file can then be opened in excel and the data presented as a table.
Dim fName As String
Dim sDir As String
‘The user prompts where to save the file as.
sDir = Application.GetSaveAsFilename(“txt”, “Save File as a txt”, “Windows File Save As”)
‘The user edits the header and saves the file.
sDir = Application.GetSaveAsFilename(“xls”, “Save File as an xls”, “Windows File Save As”)
With ActiveSheet.QueryTables.Add(Connection:= _
.Name = “QueryTable1”
.FieldNames = True
.RowNumbers = False
.FillAdjacentFormulas = False
.PreserveFormatting = True
.RefreshOnFileOpen = False
.RefreshStyle = xlInsertDeleteCells
.SavePassword = False
.SaveData = True
.AdjustColumnWidth = True
.RefreshPeriod = 0
.TextFilePromptOnRefresh = False
.TextFilePlatform = 437
.TextFileStartRow = 1
.TextFileParseType = xlDelimited
.TextFileTextQualifier = xlTextQualifierDoubleQuote